Gary Ghilotti – President, Owner
- Gary is part of the 3rd Generation of Ghilotti’s in Marin. He took over as president in 1991 after the passing of our founder Henry J. “Babe” Ghilotti. Gary has 50 years of construction experience starting from his years as a young teenager working for his father then moving onto running truck on the Alaska Pipeline as a young adult. He also managed mining operations in New Mexico in his twenties and back again to Marin as General Superintendent of Maggiora & Ghilotti before moving up to President. Gary is the motor behind Maggiora & Ghilotti, his passion and drive are the backbone of what Maggiora & Ghilotti is today.
Scott Ghilotti – Vice President, Treasurer, Owner
- Scott is the 4th generation of Ghilotti’s in Marin. He began his time with Maggiora & Ghilotti at age 13 starting as a labor, moving up the chain as an operator and onto Project Foreman/Manager. Today Scott splits his time between estimating in the winter months and managing larger projects in the summer as well as overseeing day to day activities company wide.
Matt Petray – Office Manager, Corporate Secretary
Greg Cowles – Shop Manager, Lead Mechanic
Chuck Plomteaux – Dispatcher
John Moser – Project Manager / Project Engineer
- Bob Meagor – Concrete, Bridges and Structures
- Tim Gulley – Concrete and Underground
- Jim Dixon – Concrete and Structures
- Dallas Leighton – Underground
- Mike McClure – Paving and Grading
- Dan Marsili – Paving and Grading